Hi there!

I wan't to be able to forward emails which should get whitelisted to a
special internal email address. I created an mail alias like this:

spamassassin_whitelist: "|/usr/bin/spamassassin --add-to-whitelist"

When I send a mail to this address, I get the following error:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: internal software error. Command
    output: Cannot create tmp lockfile
/home/.spamassassin/auto-whitelist.lock
    : No such file or directory

It seems like spamassassin is not reading the config file, because there I
have the following entries:

auto_whitelist_path        /var/spool/spamassassin/auto-whitelist
auto_whitelist_file_mode   0666

I have tried the options --config-file=/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf and
--prefs-file=/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf, but no luck.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot,
Frederik