At 06:15 AM 9/17/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm thinking "antivirus application"
>
>On Mon, 16 Sep 2002, Ed Greenberg wrote:
>
> > I get a bunch of mail that looks like this:

By the time I see it, it's mime has somehow been broken. It just shows up
as ascii text. My virus checker(s) (McAfee on one machine and CAI's
InnoculateIT on the other) don't fire on it, because it's not an attachment
any more.

Perhaps this is because I run Eudora, not Outlook, but other mime mail
(like from Comics.com) succeeds in Eudora, so I don't understand what is
breaking the mime. SpamAssassin assigns it a score of like .01, so it
should not be touching it.

Any other suggestions?

</edg>