LuChris wrote:
> Does SA support languages other than english? I have problem with the
> scores on 8-bit characters. Some emails i recieve all purely chinese,
> even the header is in chinese which caused very high score. Is there a
> way i can work around to accept chinese language in the header, subject
> and body? below is an example:-

>   *  4.5 -- Headers include 3 consecutive 8-bit characters
>   *  0.9 -- Received via SMTPD32 server (SMTPD32-n.n)
>   *  0.6 -- BODY: Spam phrases score is 00 to 01 (low)
>   *  4.3 -- Subject is full of 8-bit characters
>   *  3.1 -- No MX records for the From: domain
>   *  1.3 -- Subject is all capitals

Basically this email would have gotten through if your correspondee
wasn't trying to send you email through some sort of broken mail system
(is he using an open relay?) and used a proper SMTP compatible mail
client. Emails can't have 8 bit characters in the headers, not without
encoding them properly. That's just the rules of SMTP.

If your friend can't fix his system, you can turn those rules down to zero.

Matt.