A KXDBFAN wrote:

> I was trying to get the pop3proxy software mentioned in the Spamassassin
> "where" page, but it appears that the site is down.  (Some type of
> Dynamic DNS site).

Space on that site is offered gratis to various Perl Monks, I really
can't complain about uptime.  :-)

It's back up now, by the by.

 > Anyone know of an alternate site to get it from?

You can find the source here:

http://perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=193065

...but that's missing all of the documentation and extra cruft.  The
website's a better bet if you can get through.

Peace,
-McD