Hey folks,

Just wanted to send out a quick mail in case anyone was looking for me
or some files off my server (RPMs, etc,) at kluge.net.  The hardware
decided to die yesterday morning/early afternoon (any or all of the
cpu, motherboard, and/or power supply has gotten mega-flaky).  I
ordered replacement parts this morning, and am planning to have it
assembled and running at home sometime tonight.

So if you've sent me mail wondering where the RPMs and such went,
that's what is going on.  Technology sucks.  ;(

(I hope this message makes it onto the list since I'm not subscribed
with this address. :|)