You shouldn't need to do anything, other than restart spamd if you're using
that.

Each time it starts Spamassassin checks for razor, and if you're using 2.40
or greater, it checks for razor 2 as well.

If you've manually zeroed out the RAZOR_CHECK score in your scores, you'll
have to put it back, of course.