Oh them.  Pesky aren't they?  I was really annoyed when they started to sneak
in with the single o version of their name (azogle).  No, they don't forge
headers.
I just stuck them in my sendmail DISCARD access list and don't even bother with
checking further.

They're not the only one who often mutates their domain name.
For example: hispeedmail.com, hispeedoffers.com, and today
hi-speedmailoffers.com (grrrr)

Have you noticed that spammers are trying to steer around the
lots-of-spaces-in-subject rule by instead using a combination of spaces,
underscores, and hyphens?

Such cat and mouse games.

SA 2.41 is very nice by the way.

Ellen Clary