I'm running SA 2.31 with postfix and amavisd-new as a anti-spam
mail filtering server.  It is working quite well, but I
notice some emails get through the system which are clearly spam,
and the logs show that they were allowed through because the
sender was whitelisted.  But I have not whitelisted them, and I
don't see them being whitelisted in any of the files in
/usr/share/spamassassin or /etc/mail/spamassassin.  It looks to
me like the emails are somehow forging a white listing for
themselves as they come through.  Has anyone seen this?  The
solution?