1) 2.42 should help correct this kind of stuff, since it uses a from/ip
combination, and should use it correctly. The behavior of the AWL in 2.41
is somewhat broken. (albeit I can't see why it screwed that up, your
headers are a bit strange see my comments on munging)

2) de-whitelist your own from address from the AWL using spamassassin -R in
the interim.

I'm guessing that you wound up using spamassassin -W at one point or
another to whitelist your own address, to keep mails from yourself to
yourself from being tagged. Unfortunately this means that outside emails
that forge you as the from also get a major benefit. The SMTP envelope from
(not the .tw one contained in the message, the one in the envelope that you
don't have posted) probably contained your own address, since the HELO was
forged to pretend to be your own server. I'm guessing (albeit not certain)
that the AWL acts on the envelope from not the one inside the message.

Personally, I'm not much of a fan of the AWL at all, but that's another matter.

Also your received headers look a lil weird.. did you manual munge them for
privacy reasons? If not, where's your own MX's identity? 0!!??