Look into the meta rules of SpamAssassin 2.40 and higher. You should be
able to do what you want with those.

For example:
meta CASHCASHCASH              (!__ISO_2022_JP_DELIM && __THREE_DOLLARS)

Allows SA to tag anything with $$$ in it, but skips anything matching a
Japanese delimiter that commonly contains it.