On Sat, Oct 05, 2002 at 05:01:14PM -0600, Michael Moncur wrote:
> > ok_languages en
> >
> > It must be listed, that's where I got it ;-)
>
> That's nice, but I was talking about ok_locales. Completely different thing.
>
> Anyone know whether "en" is valid for ok_locales? I thought it was at one
> time.

You can list whatever you want in ok_locales, but the standard english
character sets will be allowed regardless. Only the ones listed in the
manpage have an effect.

I think the following is correct:

ok_locales en     # Disable all of ja, ko, ru, th, zh
ok_locales all    # Allow all of ja, ko, ru, th, zh
ok_locales ja ko  # Allow standard english locales, disable ru, th, zh

--
Duncan Findlay