On Mon, 2002-10-14 at 20:42, Philip Clever wrote:
> what graphing have you set up thus far?

The current graph is spam vs time, as in number of spam emails per
minute (or hour, day, year, etc...).  What I want to graph now is the
spamassassin point value vs quanity of each.

What I want is a set of graphs that show me how many emails that I get
for each point value (maybe truncated to an integer) or a set of
values.  I don't care how many spam emails I get per minute as much as I
care about how many spams I get and where they fall in the scale of
'spamness'.  I want to do this to help check the threshold and
constantly monitor where it falls.

Jeremy