I noticed a dramatic increase in spam that was not being identified
properly by spam assassin on my setup in the last 24 hours. It appears
that for some unknown reason spamassassin is not doing the rbl checks
now. I see no spam that has rbl tags and my nameserver is not caching the
rbl listings as usual (indicating they had been queried). Any suggestions
as how to further investigate this or what to do would be greatly
appreciated. The server has been running continuously for a couple weeks
and this just developed the last day so it doesn't make any sense to me.
Thanks in advance for suggestions.

--
Regards,

Eric Mings