On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, William H. Haller wrote:

> Could PORN_WORDS be pulled out of the main distribution to a separate
> file that could be checked for on upgrade and not written over?

I don't imagine that would be a possibility but I really can't that with
any certainty. However I wonder if it would be possible to tell SA to
ignore its own rule if the admin defined one with the same name in his
local.cf.  That way your local rule could override the SA default rule if
need be.  I wonder how useful that would be.

Justin