From: Brad Reichert [mailto:breicher@;chesaning.k12.mi.us]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 3:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SAtalk] local.cf

Would anyone with a well defined local.cf file be willing to share with me? I'm just
getting started with Spam Assassin and only blocking about 6% of my messages.  I'm
sure the percentage that is spam is higher.  I tried lowering the score required but
then started blocking mail that wasn't spam.

Thanks,

Brad