All,

        We updated recently our SA to 2.43 and things are still going well.

        We are however experiencing Spam tagging on return-receipt mail. The
main score comes from  USER_IN_BLACKLIST  . I guess this come from the included
message (we are not supposed to have from address with our domain coming from
outside) .

        FYI we run SA with "defang_mime 0" . Thank you for any help.
        Best regards.
        --Vincent