First, thanks to those who answered my question re stopping razor checks.
Now, another question.  Because we are now in a remote location, running off
a generator and using a dialup, we can't run 24/7.  This means each morning
when we fire things up, there are about 300 messagesto be hauled down by
fetchmail from a remote server.  If I run spamd/spamc site-wide, it makes the
d/l of mail quite slow.  I tried invoking spamd/spamc using kmail's filters
(per website).  While that got the mail onto the server quickly, it slowed
each kmail to a crawl (kmail is not the best example of multithreading I've
ever seen.)

Does anyone have an idea of how I could overcome these bottlenecks???
Robin Lynn Frank - Director of Operations - Paradigm-Omega, LLC
No attachments or active content is permitted in incoming mail.
Mail from "freemail" sources accepted only with prior arrangement.
Copyright and PGP/GPG info in mail or message headers.