Hi there,

how often, or should I ask - is there any updates regularly at all of the basic rules for spamassassin?

The standars are working great for me, I only got whitelist stuff in my local.cf as of now. But I guess spam moves forward aswell, so therefore the question.

Should one be on another mailinglist, i.e spamassassin-announce or alike for this?

TIA,

Niclas

|_|_|_|_| Niclas Söderlund
|_|_|_|_| Project Consultant
|_|_|_|_| TechTrade International AB
|_|_|_|_| "Musa sapientum fixa est in aure"
|_|_|_|_|-------------------------------------------
This email is intended solely for the addressee and
is strictly confidential. If you got this email wrongful
please notify me and then permanently delete it.
I make every effort to keep my network clean and
free from viruses, but you should check this email
and any attachments to it for viruses, as I cannot
accept any liability for viruses transmitted by me. If
this message was of a private nature, It only trans-
mitts the view of the single private person and not
the network soderlund.org as such.