I'd advise that you not browse the descs on the website, look at the ones that are in the .cf files themselves.

What happens is many rules have alternate descriptions in non-english languages. The parser that crunches through the rules to create that webpage winds up with different languages based on what order it winds up finding them in. Since the rules to HTML parser isn't smart enough to know which one of the multiple descriptions to use, it just uses some simple algorithm like the first, or the last, that it sees as it goes plowing through.