I actually asked the same question a while ago.

I got an answer, but decided it was not really a good idea.  The problem
is that you might wind up reporting false positives, instead.

The best idea is to send any found spam to a separate file, go through it
to delete any false positives, and then report the rest of the them
through razor-report.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org