From: "Jonathan Duncan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 8:31 AM
Subject: [SAtalk] I LOVE Spamassassin!!!

I really do!!  How can I contribute to the spamassassin program?  Is there a
donation page somewhere?  Is there some service I can render?  Anything?  Or
can I merely be happy that spamassassin exists and praise those who devised
it and continue to update and support it?

--
Jonathan Duncan
nacnud.com administrator