On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 06:11:04PM -0600, Mike Loiterman wrote:

> Two other questions...shouldn't these messages be listed in Razor1, 2 or dcc?  Also
>I noticed the header X-Rot-Version.  What is that?  That seems to be a common element.

Congrats, you've been 'encrypted' ... ;)

$ tr 'n-za-m' 'a-z'
zvxr^nfpraqrapl(arg
mike^ascendency(net

It's probably used for spamcop reports and the like.  Even if you clean
out your email address, you'll probably skip that header.

Turns out a number of the unique ids in the message body do this kind
of trick too.

FYI: I have 0 headers with X-Rot in them in my corpus.  :|

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"...or worse, not to have a mind" - Dan Quayle