[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I've got my threshold set to 5, and stuff still slips through. It's
usually *very* short spam, with cleverly spelled words like "p0rn" instead
of "porn" and stuff like that. It's annoying, but spams like that have
been few & far between.

My threshold is at 3, otherwise perfectly tuned for my level of spam, except for one
source: High Speed Media. I get dozens of messages from them per day, and they
typically only score 1.0 or less. Something has to be done about these guys in the
next version of SA. RBLs don't seem to have been blocking them yet.

Here's the checks I use in my postfix header checks for HSM... They are a real pain, but with these in place I don't recieve ANY HSM mails any more (I used to get several per day). Maybe someone would like to put these checks into SpamAssassin.