I am running spamassassin 2.4.3 and qmail-scanner 1.15 and I it's not
adding
*****SPAM***** to the subject, below is my config, also any other things
I Can
Do to make it better would help as well..

Thanks

-John Johnson

--------------------------------
# How many hits before a mail is considered spam.
required_hits           6

# Mail using locales used in these country codes will not be marked
# as being possibly spam in a foreign language.
ok_locales              en

# Mail using languages used in these country codes will not be marked
# as being possibly spam in a foreign language.  This is an expensive
# test, so it is set to "all" so the test will not be used by default.
ok_languages            all

# Some common prefs settings can be set here, to take effect site-wide
# unless the user override them. See the .prefs file for explanations.

rewrite_subject       1
report_header         1
subject_tag           *****SPAM*****
use_terse_report      1