Matthew Cline wrote on Tue, 7 Jan 2003 16:36:18 -0800:

> The devel version has some improvements that will (hopefully) take care
> of this.  The code that determines what perecent of the message is HTML
> markup had a bug fixed, so it will now correctly determine that such a
> message is 100% markup.  And three new sets of rules have been added
> for image only messages:

Ah, that sounds interesting. I hope it will be available over CPAN this
month. (I installed via CPAN.) Will there also be a rule which just
detects that the message contains HTML or should I write my own? What I
found with 2.43 seem to be only rules which determine that a message has
*only* HTML content (CTYPE_HTML_ONLY or so) or a certain markup/content
ratio like HTML_70_90 but not a simple "HTML detector".

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany