Michael Moncur wrote on Wed, 8 Jan 2003 01:17:19 -0700:

> Below are my 4 current HSM (a.k.a. DailyPromotions) rules - these catch all
> of their spam. You'll want to adjust the scores according to your
> preference, but none of them has ever had a false positive for me.

Thanks, I'm going to test them today. And the rules posted by Jeremy Nixon
should also help for similar ones which are coming from other sources or if
they change their standard URLs. For the time being I had bumped up some
scores for HTML related stuff and WEB-BUGS but some are still getting thru.

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany