From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Jeremy C. Reed
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 12:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SAtalk] web interface for regular users configuration

http://news.spamassassin.zawodny.com/

that should be the first stop for folks looking for SpamAssassin support tools like this.

I was hoping it would be mentioned in the FAQ or Documentation.

The spamassassin front page doesn't give any indication that the "News"
link should be used for finding a "spamassassin web interface".

Maybe a link called "Tools" could be added to front page. (Assuming that
http://news.spamassassin.zawodny.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&fi
le=index&catid=&topic=5
is the place where web interfaces will be listed.)

I will be testing the perl version. Thank you Victor.

   Jeremy C. Reed

   http://www.isp-faq.com/