At 09:10 AM 02/21/2003, you wrote:
Well I sent a post while back on this and noone got it or at the time didn't
think of it as a of any use..

But as far as im concerned if they get blacklisted you should never see them
again.
That is the point of a blacklist...
I tried working something like this into the code. But um well I don't have
the time right now to look through tons of code.

Anyone else got any ideas on this?

I'm joining the thread late in the 4th quarter, so....

What about adding an obscenely high score to user_in_blacklist, i.e. 500, and a procmail filter to /dev/null anything over 500?

Or did I miss something in the first quarter? ;)

Evan