On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 09:21:34AM -0400, Adam Denenberg wrote:
> I have seen this pop up before but with no real answer.  If you have 2
> relay servers with equal MX costs sitting on the perimiter running SA,
> how do you have it so they both share and update an "in-sync" db so that
> both relay servers have up to date Bayes DBs?
>
>  I remember reading that nfs wont work b/c of the flock() call, so there
> must be another means no?

To my knowledge (I haven't looked at the code) the Bayes DBs use the same
locking code as the AWL which is specificaly NFS safe.  So, either rewrite
it for SQL (and let us all know) or use NFS like we do.

--
Kelsey Cummings - [EMAIL PROTECTED]         sonic.net
System Administrator                    2260 Apollo Way