Hi,

I'm trying to get to grips with eliminating spam on my single user home
machine and do my bit for the community by using Vipul's Razor. Spamassassin
seems to be working well, but needs tuning. (Ironically, because of the volume
of this list, I seem to spend more time reading spamassassin-talk than I did
deleting spam - I'm not complaining, mind!)

I've put (typically) 'whitelist_from *.sourceforge.net' in my 'user_prefs'
file, expecting spamassassin to skip its checks when it sees who it's from.
However, I still see SA checking info in the headers of the whitelisted mails.
Is this normal, please?

Regards: Jim Ford