Has anyone setup local mail aliases for ham and spam?

What I want is when someone receives a mail that is spam but not marked by SA, they "redirect" the message to a "this-is-spam" email alias, which then runs it through sa-learn -spam

similarly, there would be a "this-is-ham" address for sa-learn -ham

I tried to search the archives, but I can't seem to find a match for any search that is not a single term ("sa-learn" finds lots of posts, "sa-learn alias" or "sa-learn mail" finds 0 posts (and no, I'm not searching with the quotes)). So I am missing something in how the search field functions.

--
...when you're no longer searching for beauty or love, just some kind of life with the edges taken off. When you can't even define what it is that you're frightened of; this song will be here.