> My problem (such as it is) is using the system wide spam and ham traps.
> My emailer is Evolution, and to bounce the message, I need at minimum
> <Alt a, o, d , address, send>

> What I would like to do is automate this, perhaps with the use of a
> filter.  Procmail springs to mind, but I have not thought things through
> yet.  If I could add [spamtrap], [hamtrap] and [spamcop] buttons, that
> would be ideal,  I built Evolution (1.2.4) from source, but am not an
> expert C programmer, I can just about fumble my way through existing
> code.

First of all: This definitely is not the right list, to ask for
programming Evolution IMHO.

However, AFAIK the only chance to do that within Evolution would be some
smart Filters.

(btw: evolution@ instead of users@ will likely get more response to your
question on the Ximian mailing lists. ;-)

Have you tried a custom shell script to automate that process? Run once
a day that even does not involve any interaction at all.

formail can split up your mbox file into single messages. Send (bounce)
them with another program or a couple of perl lines.

I am sure there already are scripts doing this. I saw some floating
around here, but I am not familiar enough with them, to tell you which
to use.

> Anyone here using Evolution?  If so, do I need to reinvent the wheel?

Yep, using Evolution...

...guenther

--
char *t="[EMAIL PROTECTED]";