Chadwick L. Sorrell wrote:
Would there be any interest in me posting my current system of spam
filtering and management for an ISP to offer its end users?

To be honest with you, I'd say that you can't have enough how-to documentation available these days. :) But please, date it and note version numbers! Finding way out of date documentation can be a bad thing sometimes if you don't know how out of date it is.

Otherwise, yes - go for it - even if you don't get any feedback, someone might find it to be very valuable information. :)

-Jonathan