I'd say 98.4% accuracy is pretty darned good, Robin.  Hold off a little,
take the missed spam and send it through sa-learn.  I don't know where
you got the corpus of spam and ham from, but as you send current traffic
through sa-learn, rather than a slightly stale corpus, or a corpus from
another user, it'll get more and more accurate.  I wouldn't go messing
with things that are 98.4% accurate from the get-go.  It'll only get
better.  You'll see the Bayesian classifier start giving higher
confidences on hammishness and spammishness.

[   ]