Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is testing for gibberish in email address worth attempting?

Just a quick note: alot of universities use an automated scheme for the
email addresses they give their students.  For example, for the longest
time my email address was cnb1234 (initials + last 4 of their student ID
#).  If someone else came around with the same initials and last 4,
their address was cnb123a.

All I'm saying is that you might be elminating alot of legit
addresses...

Chris Barnes                                       AOL IM: CNBarnes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager                               ph: 979-845-7801
Department of Physics                                 fax: 979-845-2590
Texas A&M University