Hello,

I recently installed version 2.55 via cpan in redhat 8. I've also got
mailscanner running. I've been trying to get spamassassin setup using a
database for user preferences. I followed all the instructions on the
readme on the spamassassin site. Once I created the database, I added
the necessary stuff to the local.cf file. The readme says to run this:
cat sample-spam.txt | spamc

I got an error saying it can't find spamc. So, I did a find files in
redhat. There is no spamc. Any ideas on what may be going on? I know
spamassassin's running because mail headers show the spamassassin
version, and score.

--
Jody Cleveland
([EMAIL PROTECTED])