Niklas Alberth wrote on Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:03:32 +0200:

> BH seems to get the mails to spamd and tag the mails who are reported to
> be spam. But spamd doesn't add the usual SA headers.
>
> How do I make spamd add the headers?

I think you have to check the Blackhole documentation whether you can
switch on those extra headers or not. I had a short look on that page and I
think the tagging and header change stuff is completely done by Blackhole.
It just sends the mail to SA for getting a decision if it is spam. It
doesn't send the mail to SA and then uses the SA output as the new mail.
That's not bad, btw, it's just one way of doing it, maybe even better.

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany