Hi all,
I setup a special user ( abuse ) and catch spam in /var/mail/abuse. From time to time I login as abuse, using 'mutt' to verify each spam. If there is non-spam, I will resend ( re-deliver ) it to my user.
In matt, you can setup some macro as the doc suggests like
macro index \cb " | spamassassin --add-to-blacklist\n" 'call spamassassin --add-to-blacklist' or report it.

Now if I find a non-spam in mutt, I want to resend it while browsing the messages being caught, is there easy to do this?
1, if I want to do this by mutt, how can I define the macro:
macro index \cs "|spamassassin -d -l - |spamassassin --add-to-whitelist -l - |formail -s /usr/sbin/sendmail -oi -t\n" works for
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 2, but this does not work for the envelop address ( sometimes, there is no To: recipients but only envelop recipient like
by mymx.mydomain (8.12.8/8.12.8) with SMTP id h4O5UklM017345
for <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Sat, 24 May 2003 13:30:47 +0800

Then how can I solve condition 2 ( envelop address )

3, or do you suggest procmail solution? I don't know much about it,
Can I setup a user "resend" and try to forward/bounce the ham to him from "abuse's" mutt, and in "resend's" .procmailrc, what should be done to call sendmail to send to the original recipients ( both header and envelop recipients ).

Thanks in advance