Hi

This question really refers to FAQ 1.13.

I basically want to whitelist all internal-only mails at my site, very
similar to that asked in Q1.13.

My site has a structure where I know that all mails to/from the
Internet go via a specific set of relays, whereas all internal mails
go via a set of internal-only mail relays that are unreachable from
the Internet.

Plus, my users have requested that all internal mails are exempted
from any spam filter.

Therefore, for me, a local rule which gave a aweight of, say, -50 to
e-mails that do NOT have a "received from external-relay.mysite.com"
in their header would be very helpful.

However looking at the syntax in the answer to Q1.13, I dont know how
to add such a rule?

Any other suggestions are also most welcome ....

Regards,
Kevin