On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 05:43:00PM +0300, Michael Weber wrote:

> Do I need only ham that was marked as spam and spam that
> was not marked?

Not only those, but I guess they are important (both when other
tests add to the scoring and bayes could help lower the score,
and when bayes-based testing made a mistake).

> If SA auto-learns, is there any value in sending messages
> that were correctly scored back through the process?

If they were auto-learned, nope (you'll waste your time as
sa-learn skips the ones it has learned already). But if
a mail was correctly scored as spam/ham and it wasn't learned,
then you can teach the bayes classifier about it and perhaps
make bayes decisions better.

--
(Mr.) Hannu Liljemark  |  Appelsiini Finland Oy  |  http://appelsiini.com