At 08:23 PM 18/06/2003 -0400, Matt Kettler wrote:

1) what ancient version are you running? auto_report_threshold has been dead since something like 2.31.

v2.55. However, I did copy the original configuration from the Qmail-Scanner site based on that authors experience. Obviously he ran a much older version. I'll notify him of the changes.

2) Your statement that it "lets through spam above the threshold" seems strange.. whitelist_from only affects the score of a message, it should not affect anything else.

Exactly my point, it does seem strange. I took your advice and ran the --lint argument, it did find a few commands which I have removed. I'll see if the problem continues.

-- Steve