> I have been running SA on a server for several months with no problems.  I
> walk in this morning and have a stack of voice mail about people not being
> able to receive mail.  I've narrow this down to the delivery agent,
> procmail, which seems to be removing the very first charactor from every
> mail.  Example:

<snip>

I believe this is a known procmail bug. I have the following in my
.procmailrc to work around the problem. I don't know why it would have
suddenly started happening to you, unless you just upgraded or something.

# All mail tagged as spam (eg. with a score higher than the set threshold)
# is moved to "IN-spam"
:0:
IN-spam

# Work around procmail bug: any output on stderr will cause the "F" in
"From" # to be dropped.  This will re-add it. :0
* ^^rom[ ]
{
  LOG="*** Dropped F off From_ header! Fixing up. "

  :0 fhw
}