Hi Matthew,

>I recently got SpamAssassin 2.55 running with MIMEDefang.  I'd like to
>temporarily (say over a weekend), send mail marked as spam to
>a spam mailbox

Here's what I used in /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter to get a seed corpus:
warning: you definitely should check the resulting mailbox before feeding it
to sa-learn; since manual check is expected it can be much more agressive in
selecting spam.

    if ($Features{"SpamAssassin"}) {
        if ($Sender =~ /[EMAIL PROTECTED]>$/) {
                $SAHits='SF_unchecked';
        }else{
        #md_log('check_sender',$Sender,$RelayAddr);
        if (-s "./INPUTMSG" < 100*1024) {
        <....>
            # copy spam/ham message to local mailboxes
            if ($hits < 2) {
               add_recipient ('[EMAIL PROTECTED]');
            }
            if ($hits >= 5) {