All,

 I know this has been discussed on the list before, since many people
run multiple gateways running SA, they have no way to sync their bayes
DBs.  Bayes does not work over NFS due to flock(), thus forcing
independant Bayes DB.

 So on the list we mostly come to the conclusion that the only way to
solve this is to store the Bayes results into an RDBMS.

 So what I am asking is if there is anybody out there who is really good
in perl who would like to help get this done.  I think this would help a
_LOT_ of people, however i do not think i can get it done myself.  I can
definitely get a lot done probably, but dont think i would be able to
hack all of it.

 Just thought i would take a stab at seeing if anyone is interested in
making a useful contribution to an amazing product with me.

thanks
adam