Hello Matt,

Monday, June 23, 2003, Matt Kettler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

MK> At 01:41 PM 6/23/03 +0400, Maxim Berlin wrote:
>>so, i've -98.1 hits, and no X-Spam-Flag: YES, but subject was
>>rewritten. Is that a bug, or i do not understand something?

MK> This kind of general behavior usually happens when a message gets run
MK> through SA twice. The first run tags it, but the second one dones not and
MK> re-writes the spam status and spam flag headers making it appear to not be
MK> tagged.
Thanks for answer, but i am still confused.
Two passes: sendmail input(1)->majordomo->sendmail output(2), am i
correct?
(1) should not tag message, because sender is in whitelist_from.

and, anyway, score is: hits=-98.1, so SA gets only 1.9 hit. why
rewriting subject?

 Both recipient and sender
is USER_IN_WHITELIST. Message should never be tagged, or?

Best wishes,
 Maxim                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]