At 04:43 AM 6/26/03 +0800, Dan Jacobson wrote:
How does one add more points according to message size?
Maybe I must check for a Lines: header, then what?
Anyway, say I want to add 2 points per 100 KB.
i.e. $message_size/50000

I don't think you can do this with a simple rule, but if you dig out an old copy of sa, look at how the eval code for BALANCE_FOR_LONG was done.

Note: this could be a development type effort, more than a configuration type effort.

It should also be noted that SA used to contain exactly the opposite of what you propose.. It actually gave fewer points to long messages, as long non-spams are more likely to hit a lot of body rules on their own. Most long spams on the other hand won't need much help, as their long text makes them likely to hit lots of body rules.

Of course, the exception to this is the spam-mail that consists of a pile of embedded images.