At 19:08 29/06/03 -0400, Theo Van Dinter wrote:
On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 10:05:30AM +1200, Simon Byrnand wrote:
> Ah good...so maybe there is still time to look at the false positives with
> Outlook netfolder updates ? :)

sorry.  we're past the rule change time.  just bug fixes now.

:-(

Pity... because it seems that new versions of Outlook trigger the
FORGED_MUA_OIMO
rule a lot of the time...and the
MSGID_OE_SPAM_4ZERO seems to trigger on netfolder updates. Is this
not considered a bug, considering how high the scores of those two tests
are ? The combined score is 7.1 which is above our conservative default
of 7.0....

Regards,
Simon