On Monday 07 July 2003 12:41 am, Izquierdo, Raul wrote:
>       Hi, I have installed spamassassin with MySQL based preferences. It
> works fine and each user can modify his preferences with a web interface.
>       Tought it could seem incredible, my problem is to receive spam!. I
> know people who receives it but I think that bayes algorithm have problems
> to learn re-sended mail because of headers.

Post to some ".test" nesgroups with the "From" field being the trap address.

Put the trap address on a webpage which will be seen by web-crawlers.

--
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on
fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Advanced SPAM filtering software: http://spamassassin.org