Title: Message
Not sure how to filter this one. It only got a score of 0.1

----snip----

Hi,

Your website needs a good web host to keep it up and running 24/7 while being affordable.

This is what we are willing to offer you:

For only $9.99:

http://www.ecnames.com/host

Plan 1

- 5,000 MB of bandwidth

- 100 mb of storage

- Multiple domain aliases on one account

- 24/7 Tech support by phone and email

- 99% uptime guarantee

- We host many large sites to ensure our experience while growing with you.

LIMITED time offer:

Setup fee will be waived for all accounts if you signup now. FREE SETUP!

We usually charge for setup fee but due to our new servers we have just acquired

we are looking to fill it up. Signup now and get in while you can and host

multiple domains on one account!

Andy L

http://www.ecnames.com/host