At 12:29 9/07/03 +0200, Muenz, Michael wrote:
From: "Simon Byrnand" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Hi ML,
> >
> > I've set auto_learn_threshold_spam to 14.0.
> > My Q. is, when I got a Spam e.g. from @valodata.com
> > it gets about 10.0, then auto_learn will not learn from this,
> > so I set the domain to manual blacklist that it gets +100.
> > Will then SA learn from this Spam ? I think so, but I'd
> > like to hear a "definitely yes" :-)
> > THX
>
> No it won't.
>
> Manual blacklist/whitelist entries and Bayes scores don't contribute
> towards triggering the autolearn threshold.

hmmmm .. my problem is that I use SA on a relayer and
don't want to feed SA manually with sa-learn. But with only
auto_learn enabled I catch plenty of Spam and not much Ham.
Should I set the auto_learn value for nonspam to "0" rather than "-2" ?
THX

Since 2.54 auto_learn_threshold_ham of -2 is probably too negative to learn much ham. I tried 0 for a while and it worked ok but I found, for me, it was learning a lot more ham than spam so I dropped it to -1. YMMV

Regards,
Simon